Ticketsare available in advance!
Tickets for the exhibition can now be purchased online. Tickets can also be purchased at the box office. To avoid waiting times, we recommend purchasing tickets online before visiting the exhibition.
FREE ADMISSION DURING THE PERIOD JULY 5-9, 2023
Admission to the exhibition will be free for all visitors during the last week of the exhibition (July 5-9, 2023).
Due to the specified person limitations, we recommend booking tickets online in advance. Remaining tickets are available at the box office on site.
Time slot tickets
To help you plan your visit to the exhibition, time slot tickets are available.
Booking a time slot ticket allows access to the exhibition within the booked time slot.
The stay in the exhibition is unlimited within the opening hours.
- Pupils, students, trainees, (AL) jobseekers with benefits according to ALG I and Bürgergeld/ALG II, (R) pensioners on presentation of the corresponding certificate.
- Severely disabled persons: on presentation of the relevant certificate. Accompanying persons book the ticket "Free of charge (0-12 y./accompanying person)". Disabled persons and persons who are dependent on a wheelchair, please also note the further information on visiting the exhibition under Info.
- Children aged 0-12 years,
- Accompanying persons for people with walking difficulties
- The exhibition can be visited free of charge from July 5 to July 9. We recommend advance booking due to limited access capacity.
II.5: We are entitled, within the framework of the exhibition, to reproduce sound/photographic and film recordings of visitors that go beyond the reproduction of a contemporary event (right to one's own image), to broadcast them or have them produced, to have them reproduced or broadcast them, and to use them or have them used in audiovisual media, including use in social media. The consent is given expressly waiving any claim to remuneration.
III.6: We would like to point out the special features of our exhibition rooms. It is an old factory hall with an uneven floor. The exhibition is not barrier-free. We will mark any corresponding tripping hazards. Should a fall nevertheless occur, the visitor shall indemnify us against all claims arising in this connection on the part of the visitor. If visitors find themselves unable to enter the exhibition premises due to their individual circumstances, please contact us before entering the exhibition premises.